Sunday, January 3, 2016

Starting at Home

Just in case anyone has decided to ring in the new year with some organization goals (or The Happiness Project) I found this handy tool, a schedule to help you keep your home neat and tidy.  There are many areas in life where you may need to organize, but the home should definitely be one of the them.  (Read "A Clutter Cleanse" my post on Fung Shui in the home).

For me, being domestic does not come easily for me.  I hate clutter and a messy house does bother me.  But I am terrible about keeping up with things.  So I think that I am going to give this chart a go and see what happens.  I work best when I have a to-do list to guide me.  I also like the idea of just focusing and tackling a little bit each day (although I seem to be good at letting it build up to the point where I have alot to do all at once).

Let me know if anyone uses this or if you have another list of chores that you life to follow!



No comments:

Post a Comment