Monday, January 4, 2016

110 Days

One hundred ten is the number of days until my spring break where I will be going on a family vacation to Florida!  But forget the family, forget Mickey, let's just focus on the sun and the sand.  Glorious!!!  :)  After that initial sigh of happiness though, my mind can't help but to focus on that four letter word that soaks in all of the glory of the beach, and that is the body.  Right now, my body is not ready for the beach.  Right now, my body is not where I would like for it to be in my day to day life.  However, I know that if I am willing to put in the effort, the results will follow.

One hundred ten is the number of days that I have to reach my first goal.  More so than rocking a beach body in April, I want to look slammin' at my wedding!  (LOL)  However, October is too far away for me to set workout goals.  I know that I will tell myself that I have lots of time and put things off and I won't be where I want to be.  So, my focus right now is to get to a place where I will be happy and proud of walking around in a bikini (as a 37 year old) in April.  Along the way, I am going to start to look and feel better in my day to day life and that is where the true reward will be and I am looking forward to it.  However, I have no problem setting a middle goal between April and October and rewarding myself with perhaps a bachelorette getaway this summer if need be!  ;)

One hundred ten is the number of days that I have to do 111 workouts!  :0   I am a fan of the Beachbody Workout Programs.  I have decided to start off (today!) with P90X3.  That is a 90 day program which will take me into April when I will then begin The 21 Day Fitness Extreme Program.  I love the 21DFX program, it is my favorite and it will shred and get me really ready for the beach, so that is why I am saving it for last.

So here it is, my January schedule of workouts...

Yay... 1 down!!!

I am a list person and more than loving the list itself is the ability to cross something off of it.  It's such a great feeling, even if it may be a small accomplishment.  My realistic goal is to get 5 workouts in a week.  There may be days when I have time and will double-up, but if I can consistently get 5 workouts in over the next 17 weeks, I will be ready for the sun, sand, and all the fun to be had in Florida!

Who else has fitness goals that they are working on?  

BTW, if anyone is interested in the Beachbody programs and are looking for more information or even a coach, I just happen to know a few.  Check out these awesome ladies...


These ladies can help you choose a workout that is just right for you and also have tons of recipes and healthy eating tips.



No comments:

Post a Comment