Saturday, April 29, 2017

The Julia

Please click onto the image for a clearer viewing.



The Julia bracelet is one of my favorites.  I love it so much that for the first time, I made more than one of the same bracelet.  The only two differences are the length and the clasps, which you can see in the images below.

Rather than referring to each bracelet as an item number, I decided that I preferred to call them by a name.  As soon as I finished the first of the two, Julia immediately came to find.  Beautiful, classic, elegant... Julia.  

The Julia bracelet is made with tourmaline stones.  When I created these bracelets I did so not only with the intent of creating an attractive piece of jewelry that anyone would love, but did so with the meaning of the stones in mind.  

Black Tourmaline:  It is known to be a protective stone; to protect one from negative energies including one's own thoughts and feelings and to protect one from environmental pollutants.  
It is grounding stone and a Base or Root Chakra.  It is also a Capricorn birthstone.

Quartz Tourmaline:  The combination of clear quartz and black tourmaline is "believed to create the perfect polarity of energies." They compliment one another aesthetically and purposefully.  Clear Quartz is known as a healing stone.  It is a Crown Chakra.  Tourmilated Quartz is a Libra birthstone.  

These stones may appeal to anyone who is in need of mental clarity, stability, and a release of negative energies or depression.  

Fashion?
Meaning?
Charity?

My 3 Birds... which one are you?


P.S.  If the 7.25 inch doesn't go by Monday... I have a meditation class and it's all mine.  ;)




Please click onto images for a clearer view.






Resource:  https://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-encyclopedia/quartz














No comments:

Post a Comment