Tuesday, April 25, 2017

My New Adventure

I'm super excited to introduce to you a little project that I have been working on!  I've been antsy lately, looking for something more to do.  It's not that I am not busy, but I've been looking for something more fulfilling to do with my spare time outside of being a mother, wife, and teacher.  So I thought about the things that I love... photography, nature, pieces of positivity... and I thought about the things that I am intrigued by... health and natural products.  So I did some research.  I did some shopping.  And what I came up with was...








Each piece was carefully created with particular stones to promote a more vibrant well-being.  Some have a diffuser charm which can be used for adding essential oils that you can carry with you all day long.  Some have lava stones, which are also great carriers for essential oils.  Some have larger stones that can be used as a worry stone to help ease angst and stress.  The stones themselves also have meaning and healing elements to them.  Amethyst, tourmaline, quartz, carenelian, ametrine, tiger's eye, and titanium are just a few of the stones that I have started to work with.  

I am not a doctor and am not promoting my bracelets to cure any one's illnesses.  However, I personally am intrigued by the connection that we have with nature.  I am intrigued by the beliefs and practices that can be more commonly found in the eastern cultures.  I am also intrigued by the power of the mind and positivity.  Wouldn't it be great if rubbing the quartz stone on a bracelet during a long meeting helped to alleviate anxiety?  Or the lavender essential oil in the diffuser on your bracelet helped to calm you during a hectic day?  Or the tourmaline and the magnets in your bracelet helped to ground you?  But if nothing else... you have a handmade, unique, and fashionable accessory!

My goal, to create a piece of jewelry that does make a statement, 3 actually.  
1.  Fashionable
2.  Meaningful
3.  Charitable

Did I mention that 75% of the profits will go to various charities?  :)

So... what do you think?  Please give me any feedback and opinions on any of the bracelets you see above!  

💜









No comments:

Post a Comment