Sunday, June 28, 2015

Summer Reads


My summer vacation officially began on Friday, yay!  And while I have plenty to do to keep myself busy, I do want to take the time and relax with a few good books.

I already plan on reading Gone Girl.  I saw the movie a few months ago and I really liked the twists and the psychology aspect of it.  It didn't go into it too deeply, so I want to read to the book to get to know the characters better.

Not so long ago, I wrote a post and used a quote by Audrey Hepburn.  That quote inspired me to learn more about her and I plan on reading her biography.  I actually looked last night, hoping to download it, the problem was that there were so many!!  Does anyone have any suggestions as to which book I should read about Audrey Hepburn!?!?

Lastly... I am at a loss.  I NEED YOUR HELP!  I am looking for an inspirational book.  Not necessarily a biography or a memoir, because I have to admit that I do like to read the self-help type of book too.  If you know of any book that inspires one to be their very best and to capture their inner and outer beauty, I'd love to read it.  Please comment any titles that you know of!  Thank you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment