Friday, April 17, 2015

Hope for All


I did it...  I created a donation page with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention in memory of Dale.  It wasn't an easy thing to do and the write-up felt almost like writing his obituary once again.  But I am happy with the words that I chose and I am even more happy that I have finally done something in his memory in hopes of serving a greater purpose.

I am attaching a link to the page on this blog to track my progress in reaching my goal of $500.  I am not sure how this Lemongrass Spa business is going to go for me, so to begin, I am will be donating 10% of what I earn.  Ideally, I'd like to donate more and hopefully I will be able to do so.

Even though this donation page was made mainly for me to track my donations through my sales, it is open to anyone and everyone who would like to donate any amount of money to this foundation.  I will still keep my goal of $500 regardless if it is surpassed by the generous donation of others.

I'd like to extend a warm "thank you" to anyone who has been touched in some way and has decided to donate.  Thank you truly.

"Hope for all," because hope is something we can never lose.  Here is a link to my page...
http://afsp.donordrive.com/campaign/hopeforall





No comments:

Post a Comment